1. Free entry or nomination.
2. Nominations are open and candidates are accepted from 1st September 2017 until 10th November 2017.
3. The winner must be able to attend in person to receive the Award on the 1st of December 2017, which cannot be received on her behalf.
4. The company must be registered in the Republic of Cyprus for at least 3 years and must have the minimum of 5 employees at the time of entering.
5. All entrants must have a website and/or social media profile.
6. Applications must provide full contact details and CV as well as answer the following questions:
i. How many years has your business been registered in the Republic of Cyprus?
ii. How many employees does your company currently have?
iii. Have you or your company recived any awards or honours?
iv. What has been your most outstanding professional achievement?
7. A high quality resolution photo that can be used in conjunction with a brief professional biography for media purposes. All the above should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 10th of November 2017, the latest.
8. All entries are treated in confidence.
9. The decision of the winner is final.
10. The winners will be announced during the Christmas Champagne Gala Dinner on the 1st of December 2017.